Below is a partial list of committed items so far but there's more to come, including some BIG stuff! We're not going to spill all the beans just yet but watch for news in the near future!
**Please note that this is not a raffle, it's a giveaway for registered pilots only, and you must be present to win. Items will be drawn for throughout the week at the pilot meetings and we usually save the big ticket stuff for Saturday.**
- Blackhawk Paramotors USA is donating a kiting harness with carabiners.
- FlyPPG LLC - Michael and Stacy Mixer are again donating a complete paramotor setup: 2021 Adventure Primus with Vittorazi Moster 185 dual start, 130 E-prop, tiny tach, carbon shroud, battery, charger, and cage travel bag.
- Lone Star Paramotor is donating a product package that includes an all-weather paramotor cover, a kiting harness, and a retractable phone tether.
- Nirvana North America and Austin Paramotor are donating a Carbon FC5 helmet with comms.
- ParaPacks - Brian Horton with ParaPacks is donating 3 Parapack Crash Pack first aid kits.
- Power2fly, details coming soon.
- SkySports USA and Flint Hills PPG collaboration, details coming soon.
- Super Fly Paragliding will be donating $1,000 credit toward the purchase of any reserve.
- Texas Powered Paragliding, LLC will be contributing a Power Float U shaped Safety Flotation Device and 10 Walbro carburetor adjustment tools.
- Wisconsin Flight Sports is donating an Icaro PPG helmet with MicroAvionics comms and bluetooth.
We're asking all attendees to arrive no earlier than Monday, September 20th at 8:00 AM.
Yes. We have water available on-site to fill your RV or camp trailer. We also have showers available on site.
Registration will be available on-site like last year. When you arrive, you can register at the entrance of the event and will receive a wrist band once you've signed the waiver.
Sponsors help make this event so great. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please reach out to Michael Holiday by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (620) 288-4517.
We are working on several incredible prizes. We will announce the prizes here once we have the final confirmation. Last year we gave away a couple of paramotors, several wings, and many other great prizes. The winner must be present in order to win. The main prize will be announced on Saturday the 25th.
Fredonia Lodging and RV Hookups
T-shirts and apparel will be available through Brad Holliday with BSN Sports. We will post a link here to the online store where these items will be available to purchase. We anticipate this link will be available as we get closer to the event date. Check back here often.
A PPG3 rating can possibly be administered concurrently with the Clinic for those who have the skills and requirements, but only if there is enough time. There may be a waiting period after the clinic for these pilots to receive their Instructor rating (180 days).
PPG Instructor Experience and Minimums:
Preparation: There will be some homework and preparation for each attendee so that we can get the most out of our time together. Once you register, we will be sending you more information about the assignments, including syllabus and study materials. You should also begin an Apprenticeship in preparation for the Instructor Clinic. This is a very important part of your training to become an Instructor since it gives you hands-on experience working with real PPG students. This is usually done with your local USPPA Instructor. You will need at least 20 hours working with them to satisfy those requirements.
Please note: Simply attending and participating in this clinic does not guarantee an Instructor Rating. You must have all of the qualifications and demonstrate instructing skills to the Instructor Administrator(s) satisfaction in order to attain this rating. Also, a minimum number of participants are needed to make the clinic work. Please check with us in advance of any clinic you may have enrolled in before you make your travel plans.
Please contact us at (608) 354-7812 or email@example.com.